BNP Paribas Asset Management is the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions. In Asia-Pacific, we are a leading provider of investment management services to both institutional and retail clients.
In this region, we provide Asian investment solutions in equity, fixed income and alternative asset classes to local and global investors. Having experienced teams on the ground is our major advantage, as it enables us to understand both the investment opportunities that are out there and what our clients expect of us. As part of BNP Paribas Asset Management’s global network, we also provide global investment opportunities to regional investors.
BNP Paribas Asset Management at a glance*
- A recognized asset manager with EUR 580 billion in assets under management and advisory
- Presence in more than 30 countries on 5 continents (in Europe, APAC, North America, Latin America, and EEMEA), with more than 3,000 employees
- Around 700 investment professionals, each team specialising in a particular asset class or product type.
- In Asia-Pacific, BNP Paribas Asset Management has over EUR 60 billion in assets under management and has more than 800 staff in the region located across 10 markets.
* Source: BNP Paribas Asset Management. Figures as of 31 March 2017.